Following significant growth over the past five years, Premo are now moving into larger premises, expanding into other closely related construction products and developing new services where there is currently a significant market need.
The first of those new services is to expand on Premo’s current cladding design and scheduling service and include unitised façades, curtain walling, window and door design, providing its customers with a full design service, dealing directly with the architect, principal contractor and in line with the client’s contractual obligations.
Premo are now providing the following fantastic and exciting opportunities:
2No Senior Designers
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the design manager, provide technical support and direction to the design team, develop the skills of colleagues, and provide a principal point of contact to clients for specific projects.
- Liaise directly with clients to establish both technical and deliverable requirements, produce technical appraisals and establish all loading requirements to glass, supporting structure and fixtures.
- Actively expedite technical queries via RFI procedures and commission structural calculations where required.
- Produce design concepts, supporting sketches and fully detailed technical drawings for the design of a range of façade types.
- Working to ISO 9001 and to customer document protocols, control of all drawing documentation and design changes to a high standard. Quality check document packages prior to final issue, liaising with the client to establish final approval.
- Produce fabrication drawings, cutting list and glazing schedules for client procurement. Produce design programs cross linked to all projects to fully control resources and deliver drawings in a timely manner.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC in an engineering discipline and able to demonstrate a high level of experience within a Curtain Wall or Rainscreen Senior Design role. Fully conversant with Autocad. BIM, Logical and 3D experience would be an advantage. Experience within other engineering disciplines may be considered.
Role and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the design manager and working closely with the design team, produce fully detailed technical drawings for the design of a range of façade types.
- Working to ISO 9001 and to customer document protocols, control all drawings, documentation and design changes to a high standard.
- Produce fabrication drawings, cutting list and glazing schedules for client procurement.
- Qualified to ONC in an engineering discipline or an equivalent standard and able to demonstrate experience within a design and draughting role. Fully conversant with Autocad is a prerequisite. Façade software or 3D experience would be an advantage. Experience within other engineering disciplines maybe be considered.
In return Premo Fabrications can offer a competitive salary, a fantastic working environment, personnel development and the chance to work alongside world leaders in the façade industry and be part of internationally recognised projects.
Please apply in the strictest confidence to Beau@premofabs.com